THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 20, 2007

MAKIN UP FOR LOST TIME


wow.... its been one whole week since i blogged, so i got lots to say............ lets start with tuesday... dat was kinda boring a day...... lets move to wednesday.... ah wednesday.... dis was the day dat me n my peeps went to taman sea for their prefects MPT.... pls lar.... dat was just the cover story.... we all had ulterior motives for going there........ mainly we wanted to meet some very 'special' people.............. lets see, i wanted to see my ex and his 2 brothers, dinesh wanted to see them as well but he also wanted to see his baby sis (she's ok lar... nice lar but i refuse to comment further for fear of retribution ), adeline wanted to see all the above mentioned people and Ivy ( aaron's girl), aaron wanted to see his girl (duh...) weng hoe was goin cos ..... i dunno lar... he was jus goin but i ain't complainin cos he's the one dat gave us a ride there..... sher rin n sabs went cos they wanted to see some mysterious person (my bets that its a guy) n sin seanne went cos she's just mega popular n wanted to mingle with one fraction of her ppl in that skool..... hahah........ now dat you know why each of us went i can commence with telling you what happened........ i'ma skip the boring part n get straight to the good stuff....... the evaluation of all our motives..........

Ivy was VERY shy...... she didn't even come out and say hi

Ex- was very shy...... i think its cos my frens freaked him out when htye said that they knew so much about him (which was a lie of course)

ex-'s bro was jus nice lar... he didn't stick around for long enough for me to comment

well ther you have it my commentary

after the damn thing we walked all the way to secret recipe to makan.... after makan we meaning me, addie, dinesh n aaron walked all the way from taman sea back to skool.... dat was a long walk trust me, i took us half an hour...... but u noe wat, i didn't feel tired at all.... i guess when u r havin fun nothin is tiring.........n then me n addie actually went to atria n chill b4 walkin to sarah's hse, there we chill sum more then i went home took a shower n watched tv.... then i went for my singing class......... n dat is the end of wednesday


movin on to thursday........ it was sports day rund 2, so again i didn't go... i woke up late n watched my big fat greek wedding again........ oh my god.... then i rmbred my add maths project so i ran up to do it, that's when my idiot brother got home n he started a whole drama scene... i of course got all caught up in the whole thing n decided to be rebellious.... so i went to sleep at 6 with the intention of waking up later n doin my work my bozo over there was in bed but that back fired cos i couldn't get up n ended sleepin all the way until 6 the next mornin.......... u noe sumthin, 12 hrs sleep is the best thing in the world n i would recommend it for anybody... it makes you feel like a milllion bucks........ gawd i wish i cud do it again but i noe i can't cos i gotta start studyin.... would u believe i still haven't started? i am soooo dead..........


n now for friday..... fridaya nothin lar, the usual things, went to tuition, came home n now i am bloggin........ hehehehehehheheh


adios amigos

0 comments: