THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 2, 2007

FIRE!!!!!

its been like 2 weeks but wat to do i hav just been soo busy.... well guess wat happened today? my kitchen caught fire... all of a sudden my brother n my maid came bangin on my door to tell me that my kitchen was on fire...... so i called the freakin alarm system that called 911....... i waited for like nearly half an hour before those idiots turned up but thank god it didn't spread anywhere past the kitchen.... it wasn't that bad cos only the stove area got reali affected....... and my mom's cabinet is burnt, n the walls are black instead of pink..... my brother is whining about a melted NIKE bottle..... and i am jus soo tired cos i had to deal with a panicked maid and a crying brother over and above a burning kitchen..... gawd life is complicated........ neways, i am damn pissed at the firemen... i mean the time it took for them to come was like forever, wat if this had been a rapid spreading one, my hse would have been burnt down before they actually came...... the system sucks..... i could have died....... my hse could hav been ashes, but thank god its not, thank god i am alive and thank god not much damage occured.......... i can go on bitchin but i am tired n i have a headache..... i have not finished studyin......

EXAM COUNT DOWN : 9 DAYS

0 comments: