THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, July 14, 2007

CONFUSED


my ex is in love with my best fren and i am still in love with him............ how cliche is dat? i noe i noe and i am not in the mood to explain the whole drama....... lets just put it this way.... i kinda still like him but he is way over me...... and i dunno maybe i am being a dog in the manger cos when we broke up i wanted him to be waitin 4 me til i was ready to giv it another go... now he is moving on....... i am sooo sad lar.... why can't it........... haiya.... i dunno wat i want.... i wanna but i don't wanna.......... pls lar... i askd him to call but he nvr did... is dat a sign? does dat confirm the fact that he likes her and not me anymore......... i hope not.... i wan him to call n say dat he wans to get back together.... but then again i dunno if i can be with him or not........... i am confused lar..... somebody help me.......... i am on the verge of tears.... i hav this weird feeling in my stomach........ no, i ain't gonna barf but i dunno wats happening........... i need sumone to tell me its all gonna be ok......... i need my mommy.... heheh..... quite childish but hey, everybody is allowed a few moments of vulnerability.... i guess i am experiencing mine now........... hahahahah....... but if anyone ever brings this up, i will DENY it......... trust me... don't try me.........


okies, i am done emo-ing, now lets get down to serious business......... do u noe dat it shud be a federal crime to force us to go to skool on saturday........ i mean come on.... its a saturday for god's sake............ i went to skool and my body rebelled so bad i came home and collapsed on my bed....... hahah....... oh well..... i am in my granma's home.... sitting on the floor of the cabin room n typing this... i hope u like my confessions...=)

0 comments: