THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WEIRD OCCURENCES

it is reali weird... sumthin happened to day... wait a lot of things happened today.... let me begin

weird occurence no. 1
every year i dread going for sports day.... its like a big no no for me... in fact in my dictionary sports day = holiday, but this year i decided that i should go for 2 reasons . 1 is cos i want that elusive perfect attendance record and 2 cos its my last chance to go to my high skool sports event. now here's the weirdness, when i want to go, they won't allow me. i mean they came up with some stupid rule that in order to enter the stadium you have to be wearin the new sports jerseys. and i don't think its worth the RM20 the jersey costs jus to go for 2 lousy sports days.... so i am gonna ruin my perfect record and stay home tmrw... tsk tsk... all cos i am cheap... heheh

weird occurence no. 2
u rmbr the girl i was bitchin about n i said she will be bitchin about me to the whole skool... well, i dunno if she did bitch about me... but today she did somethin ni9ce for me and i feel kinda guilty for bein such a hypocrite... well now, online, in front of the whole world i am issueing a public apology... i am sori for bitchin and i will never do it again... sori

so ok... it was not that many weird stuff but 2 is more than normal days..... well my idiot brother is tryin to drive me and my mum crazy... gotta go diffuse the situation......

0 comments: