THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 13, 2007

IDIOTS MAKE BAD BROTHERS

THE DEVIL

i noe this is kinda bad but my brother has become a demon..... he used to be the sweetest thing but now he is just a demon child... he is constantly annoyin me and he kicks me... he thinks he is sooo great and he tries to act dumb whenever u point out the obvious(meaning he is wrong )... he will flip and throw this self pity party.... my poor mom has to deal with it until wee hours in the mornin when she has to go to work the next day... do u noe how ridiculous that is..... i dunno wat else to say.... rite now i wish he weren't around... give us all a break pls.....

well, today is Friday the 13th.... all this bad luck crap is jus bull shit..... nothin bad happened to me all day... in fact the weather was good, i got a few misunderstandings cleared up... all in all everythin was good.... in fact yesterday was a worse day.... i think it has sumthin to do with the fact that i kinda skipped skool... so i suppose that is why i felt so lethargic and heavy and dirty all day.... dat was bad.... i got my trial exam time table today.... it is not good.... it jus reminds me that i am about 1 month away from one of the most major exams of my life and i am hardly prepared.... god save me.... i need a miracle

0 comments: