THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 16, 2007

TURN BACK TIME

rmbr how i said dat my ex is ........bla bla bla........... well my best fren insists that they are onli frens, and guess wat i found actually persuading her to admit that it was more than that....... i hope she is right and that they are onli frens but if she were wrong, and there was somethin more, i think i could handle it.... i mean my therapist says that it will be just fine so i guess i should listen to the expert....... wat am i talkin about, my therapist is a 16 year old who this mornin was threatenin to commit suicide...... hahah...... i am absolutely lame......... oh well, some things in life u jus gotta live with....... hehe

neways, i was sitting thru a counselling session with my counsellor today for all my college stuff and i realised that she actually narrowed down my options to like one hand full..... my mum definitely painted a nicer picture... i mean according to her there is more than one institution that can finance me and thta i need to be excellent to get that kind of money but she nvr said it was impossible...... on the other hand, my teacher says that i hav 2 options, loan or JPA which means i mite end up doin medicine in indonesia....... gawd that is gonna giv me nightmares........
i wanna go somewhere cool like UK, aussie, canada or US not bloody indonesia....... haih..... i wonder wats gonna happen???

0 comments: