THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

3 STRIKES BAD LUCK

do u noe.... it is weird dat if somethin bad happens, dat is nvr the end... somethin worse is bound to happen within the next 24 hrs jus to make sure that u feel more miserable than ever... i mean jus look at today....
1st bad thing : teacher complains that my checks are taking too long and that i should not have been over ambitious to do the whole skool

2nd bad thing : me and addie were talkin smack about this bitch in skool... and suddenly we see her walk past us... i dunno if she heard me but if my 3 strikes bad luck rule is real then she definitely did.... which means she is gonna be trashin me in front of everyone tmrw... y tmrw... she most probably already started today

3rd bad thing : during the spotcheck, somebody confiscated jelly beans...now when i asked teacher what to do with it, she told me to return it to the owner... so i took it back with all intention of returnin it but then in the prefects room, hui wen tempeted me with the idea of just givin it away.... since i didn't noe whu they belonged to and was completely lazy to find out i let her seeing as how teacher couldn't possibly find out.... and guess wat? she found out cos the kid's mom actually came to skool becos of jelly beans..... come on lar.... jelly beans? is dat really worth comin to skool for.... well now i hav been summoned by my teacher to most probably explain myself.... but u noe wat the funny thing is.... i may have just tarnished my record of never havin screwed up and it happens the day after i have stepped down from my post......

addie is rite.... life is a joke and god is a comedian... he seems to be extremely tickled by the fact that i am sitting on tethers wishing that nothin goes wrong tmrw and possibly avoid the confrontation altogether....pls god answer my prayers and help me solve this problem.......

0 comments: