THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 25, 2008

TAGGED from SHER

The rules are:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player than tags 5 people and posts their names, than goes to their blogs and leave a comment, letting them know they got tagged and ask them to play and read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago (1998)?
1) watchin way too many disney movies
2) gettin used to goin to skool
3) drivin my granma and mum crazy
4)killin my brother.... (i wasnt successful clearly)
5) tryin to put on weight...( dat was too succesful as you may notice)

5 things on my to-do list today
1) study
2) study
3)study
4) study
5) and for the last time....STUDY

5 Snacks I enjoy
1) eggsandwic
2) cake
3) chocolate chip cookies
4) mcflurry oreo
5) super ring

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) buye evrythin i'v ever wanted
2) pamper myself to the max
3) life long shooping spree
4) make myself a celebrity...(hey don't judge me...you know you wud too)
5) put half in the bank so that i will be a billionaire forever

5 of my bad habits
1) i get nasty and bitchy when my mood ain't ryt
2) i watch way too much tv
3) i always do things last minute
4) i eat way too much at all the wrong times
5) never ever study enough b4 an exam

5 places I have lived
1) teluk intan (with grams)
2) PJ (with mom)
3) southhampton( with dad for a year)
4) ?!
5) !?

5 people I tag:
1) Addie
2) Renugah
3) Esther
4) Zwee Zwee
5) Van Van

0 comments: