THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 30, 2008

THE CRYSTAL BALL NEVER LIES

ok i know dis is gonna sound lame but some times i wish i had a twin. i mean life is kinda boring without someone to be with u. and no, i don't need a bf cos from past experiences dat just isn't my thing. i want someone who can hang with me evry now and then. push me to do things i don't wanna do but really shud be doin and go with me to do things i love to do. like shoppin or watchin a movie. i mean i'm a real movie bug and ryt now i got like a whole long list of stuff i wanna watch but there's jus no one to go with me. d and a hav either watched the movie or jus ain't interested. so dat jus leaves poor ol' me. boohoo.... hahaha anywyas, life goes on. i'll jus hav to get the dvd and watch it at home. afterall, nothin beats home sweet home..........

i'm ramblin i know. bear with me la. at least until i get sumthin good to talk about. :)

0 comments: