THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

10 THINGS I HATE ABOUT U

10 things? how am i supposed to keep the list dat short........

1. i hate how you keep me up at nite thinkin about u
2. i hate how you make me so sick i can nvr eat
3. i hate how i stare at the phone waitin for ur call
4. i hate that you nvr call when i need you to the most
5. i hate how you talk like dour problems mean nothin at all
6. i hate how you hurt me and say 'i love you' to fix it all
7. i hate dat i give you wat u want whenever u asked
8. i hate that i always knew u'd be by my side
9. i hate that ur leaving me high and dry
10. most of all, i hate dat despite all this, i still want you back in my life cause i miss you

i know u will nvr read dis, but i still wanted to let it out and i know not many will know who u are but still if only for my eyes, at least i don't feel so heavy inside anymore.

1 comments:

Craz said...

hey..sometimes..its hard to let go but sometimes letting go might be the best thing that can happen..Look at life and cherish the brightside..-craz-..