THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

JEALOUSY the green eyed monster

my god.... life is so damn horrible for me.... i mean i need to vent without lettin the whole world know wat a loser i am... which i am btw, if u haven't already noticed, i am. i feel like dyin. i'm like a pschotic person, one day i feel like just stayin in bed and cryin, the next day i'm all miss positive about everythin and then i'm bitchy and then i'm jealous and then..... oh my god i realise wat a weirdo i am and i start to cry again. i feel sad la k. everyone is doin alrite and i don wanna ruin dat by bein not alrite but the fact is i am not alrite. wat am i talkin... i'm hopin dta i'm alrite. oh my god... listen to me, i'm spewin out more crap than usual. from here u shud be able to see dat i am soooo not alrite..... pray for my recovery.

0 comments: