THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 6, 2007

SICK OF BEIN SAD

i noe its petty and all but i don't think i can wait for my brother to grow out of his annoying phase... i mean i might takes 2 or 3 years and trust me i hav had enough.... ppl might say dat he's just a kid and dat i kinda hav to put up with him but deletin important projects all because he thinks its taking up toomuch space on the computer is going too far.... i mean its very important and you would think he would have half a mind to stay a way from my stuff.... and you know the most irritating things is he comes and tells me 'accidents happen'.... i noe damn well dat wat he did was not an accident but he won't admit it so wat can i do... pls i ain't a patient kind of person... i noe its a bad trait but i am a bit hot headed and he noes dat so why mess with me... haih, whining and griping about him has got me all worked up.... i better find sumthin to relax me...

EXAM COUNTDOWN : 36 days

0 comments: