THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 4, 2007

MODERN DAY LIFE

u noe wat modern day life is... sittin home doin nothin interestin... here i hav this great guy jus dying to take me out, my crazy frens who wanna go hav a rockin good time and my saner frens who wanna hav a movie marathon and my other frens who wanna hav a sporting extravaganza... and i am on house arrest cos i can't go anywhere due to stupid exams due at the beginni9ng of next month.... no matter how life altering these exams could be they are still sucking the fun out of my last year in high skool.... i study study study all the time dat my only entertainmant is my radio and occasionally the tv.... i noe discipline is important n what not but i am a teenager, instead of enjoyin my life i am stuck home buried up to my ears in books.... gosh i jus can't wait for Nov 30th cos then i will be free.....

EXAM COUNT DOWN : 38 days

0 comments: