THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NEW EXPERIENCE

ok last nite was sumthin really new to me... i noe it may sound lame and all but i hav nvr pulled an all niter jus talkin on the phone, but last nite i did... i met a guy and seriously i hav nvr met a guy like dis b4... we actually talked on the phone... u noe, no awkward silences and stuff... we talked and talked jus like i do wit all my frens and the funniest part is i hav known him for about 2 weeks... weird huh? i noe it sounds preposterous n impossible but if anything this guy will definitely be a good fren of mine... haih well good things aside i hav now got to concentrate on my exams... i dunno how much longer there is but i guess its high time i started to ease in to the panickin mode... my mum has certainly reached that mode, even tonite she's tellin me " why aren't you worried? shouldn't you be worried?" gosh mom what do u expect me to do... run around yelling my SPM is comin... come on... ah well i guess i hav to go and concentrate on bio and history... curse the fella who thought of all this crap, all it does is ruin my complexion with stress lines... huh...

0 comments: