THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

DAMN GOOD NEWS

OH MY GOD.... yesterday my Seanne called me up and said dat Help university sent her a letter sayin dat she got a partial scholarship to the place... and i felt shitty cos i didn't get anythin... but then she told me dat Sher Rin who was my debating team mate ( who has a scholarship to Help jus like me) she also didn't get it.... so i assumed dat we both didn't get it cos we already had the scholarship, but then today morning i went to skool and she said dat she received the post office letter telling her to go collect her letter, so then i tot dat i jus didn't get it... i was quite sad.... but then life moves on and despite the fact that all my frens ditched me today i was quite happy, got a lot of runnin around to do (which i love btw) and managed to get sum things cleared up about my studies n stuff (geek moment i noe).... and so the day ended n i went home... when i got home i decided to check my mailbox 1 more time in case i too had a pink slip tellin me to go pick up the letter from Help... and lo and behold there it was, a letter adressed good ol moi... so i opened the damn thing n there it was staring me right in the face RM16000... Seanne got 1/4, jebat got 1/4, yew weng got 1/2 but i got full... i ain't braggin but seanne is like a major athlete and its an all rounder's award so u can imagine my surprise when i got a better offer than her...... now do u noe how happy i am... i was freakin jumpin for joy n the whole day i had this warm fuzzy feeling inside... i called my mom n i was screamin on the phone... i was like so outrageously happy........ OH MY GOD.........

EXAM COUNT DOWN : 33 days

0 comments: