THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Addiction Go Away

oh dear, its been like a week since i blogged... it was mostly cos i had no mood to go bloggin..... nothin interestin happened...... well today i have somethin to say so i decided dat cyber space shud be my shoulder to cry on.... u see on monday nite when everybody was online and wanted to talk to me, my mom was yellin for me to go to bed... but these past 2 nites she has not minded at all, well last nite dat was fine but tonite it is sad cos my gy nvr came online, wat more he nvr msg me or call me all day... i dunno if i shud be worried or pissed at him, and to add insult to injury nobody who is online is available to help dispense my boredom... oh my god, i am startin to go nuts... i am so bored dat i cud very well be the first person to ever literally die of boredom... AAAAHHHHHH!!!!

EXAM COUNT DOWN : 24 days

0 comments: