THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas........epiphany

sometimes i wonder what our relationship is. it makes me think of all the times we seemed like things were perfect but then in the blink of an eye you made me feel like an outsider once more. its not that you don't care, its just that i don't know if you care as much as i do. its like you are the direct opposite of what i hoped for and yet i love you because no one knows me like you do. sometimes, i wish we could be idiotic together but then i rmbr that u are the reason i have some sanity left in me. sometimes, i wish you would tell me what ur thinking, so that i could feel like you trusted me enough to let me know. but then again, i realise i cannot begrudge you this because its just the kind of person you are. i wish we could be like the others, more open and dependant on each other, but every now and then i know that if we were like them we would destroy each other, because dealing with each other's pain would make it harder for us to deal with our own. but i still love you.

merry christmas

0 comments: