THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

madness in the light

missed me?

i know. M.I.A. again

but its not my fault. i had work to do. work that was earning me money. so well now you know in my life, money trumps fun. not always, but most of the time.

but now, on to better things.

i know its gonna sound lame and forgive me but i'm onli human. i love twilight. the whole thing. i have always had a thing for vampires. somehow they always come off as smokin hot. but twilight is just amazing. i mean i don't think i have ever watched a movie and been so inlove with it. i got so obsessed i read the book in 3 days. and when i read it, i jus got sucked in even more. i mean the whole fairy tale was amazing and endearing. sometimes it was frustrating but for the most part it swept me off my feet, pardon the corny. i loved it. i loved it so much, i went out and bought the soundtrack. i can't wait for it to come out on dvd cos i think this one is worth buying an original copy for. seriously, it takes the cake for movie of the season as far as i'm concerned. i know it isn't winning any awards, but still, i ahve always prided myself in liking the least expected movie. and though i know a million people are swooning over the actors and day dreaming about how hot the lead was, i am really just bedazzled by the characters. i mean outside the context of the movie, the actors don't fascinate me at all. must be all that vampire and sensual seduction of the forbidden. afterall, no one breaks a rule better than i do.......

0 comments: