THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 18, 2008

very confused

college today was fun la. i mean nothin interesting happened. we lazed around, ignored our teachers, but tell me wat else is new. then b4 we went home we went to secret recipe for cake. here's the thing, while we were sittin there eatin, i randomly told adeline "wouldn't it be cool if we finished our cake, went to the bus stop, sat for 1 min and the bus came?" she looked at me and said, "not likely". i sorta caved in la. i mean we'v had to wait nearly half an hr for the bus in the past, why wud that change today. anyways, we took our time, got done, and then we walked over to the bus stop. we sat for like 45 secs and then the bus came. My god, shockin isn't it. jus when i thought it wasn't possible, it happened. dats wat u call irony man.... heheheheh

Ok movin on to venting. first he gets his line barred and makes me call him. then while we're talkin he gets all offended over somethin i said and then he hangs up on me. then my mom comes and flips out cos she says that i was using the house phone too long and bla bla bla about how the bill is so high and more bla bla bla... first of all, this month has been like the first month i even used the house phone to call him. it happens like damn rarely cos most of the time i either use my own phone or my bro's phone or of course he calls(which is mostly wat happens). secondly, if i don't call we won't be able to talk ( not like dat wud be a bad thing considering his hypersensitivity) and then when he calls i'll get this whole lecture about how i don't call and how onli he always calls. so u see my problem, on one side is angry naggin mom who's pissin me off, on the other side, is hypersensitive boyfren who drives me up the wall... oh dear, wats a poor girl to do....

0 comments: