THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 16, 2008

day gone bye


its sad really...i feel like time is escapin me while i'm waitin for somethin amazing to happen... my life is really too boring. its like it has lost its excitement and i've settled into a routine existence that makes me so sick of waking up in the morning. afterall, my heart seems like it is expecting somethin exciting to walk right through my front door. nothin is fun any more. every thing seems so ordinary. even the extraordinary is just ordinary now. i feel bored of my life. i wanna do somethin fun. i wanna do somethin interesting. but every thing is jus boring. i know that i'm supposed to be focused and studyin but my mind is just sick of it. i need a pick-me-up. somebody give me a freakin pick-me-up pls. i'm going out of my mind in this cage of insanity.


0 comments: