THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

new addition

ok. i know. i have been boring everyone with my emo rants lately. sorry....


so anyways, i would like to announce a new addition to my "family" of seven. it was procured on new years day and has so far been trouble free. i can wait til i can finally start to "dress" it up and flaunt it for the beauty that it is. and the best part is i didn't even break a sweat getting it. how awesome is that..... i can see your eyes widen with bafflement. but you don't get to see the new addititon until later.....

for now, i want to say that i am sorryt hat i haven't studied for my exams. i wanna say that i am sorry to my mom cause i can see myself having to resit all the crap papers all over again. the countdown is complete but i am not even close to being prepared. holy crap....

0 comments: