THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Maniac SAT here

ok. i am just gonna bs wateva comes to my mind. pls take a moment and suspend ur reality and try to accept mine.

1. i am gonna sit for my SATs in a month. its scary. especially the writing part. i don't think i can finish. pray for me. its my one shot at gettin into an ivy league skool.

2. apparently China cheats in olympics. a less than satisfactory investigation didn't prove otherwise, at least not to me. they send under age kids for gymnastics. no wonder they won so many medals. its bad enough all the decisions are in favor of them, they gotta up the advantage by cheating?! haih......

3. i am thinkin of all the SASA hrs that i have yet to complete and i am reelin from a headache. i wan my life back.

4. i wanna quit my job but i don't think i wanna give up the money. cos its pretty good. wat shud i do?

now that u have heard my ramblings, u may go on with ur peaceful lives and continue to think that i'm crazy...... adios


idiot.inc is now in business

0 comments: