THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 9, 2008

wedding bonanza

today mornin was my uncle's weddin. i spent like the whole of yesterday jus helpin everyone prepare for the wedding. u know doin stuff and all that.... got back home at aorund 1 a.m on sunday and like 4 hrs l8r i had to wake up to go 4 the wedding. everyone was like talkin to me and since its like close family wedding, lots of my relatives werethere. we all went around fraternisng wit ppl. jus plain old stuff u know. but it was fun la. gettin all dressed up and feeling all important. hehehheeh... anyways, i took some pics wit my phone when i was bored so have a look.... it ain't that awesome cos my cousins hav all the others but they'r ok la




...:CONGRATS DR. VIKS AND JACQUELINE:...

.....:WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY:....

0 comments: