THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, September 21, 2007

DEAD TO ME

oh my god... i just finished watching step up the movie and its like freakin good... i hav always liked guys who could dance n stuff but this movie is da bomb cos channing tatum is like super hot n he can move like nobody's business.... man if i were to get together with a guy it would hav to be him.... he's hot, n buff, n he dances... oh my god... but dat doen't mean i am giving up on all my other fantasy guys... but right now, he's jus taking center stage with me...... gawd.... btw, i had this whole body collapse this morning i thank god i decided not to go to skool...... i was on the bathroom floor cryin cos i could barely move....... n nobody was home to even come n help me..... it was a nightmare.... but enough about that.... i need a good sleep so thats what i am gonna do right now...... nites

0 comments: