THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 20, 2007

BETTER LATE THAN NVR

hey my peeps....... i'm bbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkk........ well i have taken a long hiatus to fulfill my duty to skool and mother....... oh well glad dats finally over... n guess wat, i got my braces off.... now i have one of those million dollar smiles....... but i gotta wear retainers..... they're not so bad... i can deal with them........ neways, its confession time... i have not told my mom about my results... i am maintaining my story dat i have not got back any of my papers cos i have been havin exams...... wat utter bulshit... i actually got back almost all my papers save for 1 n frankly i didn't do so well.... so pls stick to my cover story..... neways, i need to download mutantx... anybody got idea, pls tell......

0 comments: